Current Group Members:
Graduated PhD students:
- Li Su, Thesis Title: Fault Tolerance in Distributed Stream Processing Systems, Aug 2016.
- Qingsong Guo, Thesis Title: Large Scale Processing of Streaming Data, Aug 2016.
- Kaiji Chen, Thesis Title: Online Data Partition and Materialized View Selection in Distributed Database Systems, Jun 2016.
- Kasper Grud Skat Madsen, Thesis Title: Elastic Parallel Processing of Data Streams, May 2016.
- Ahmed Khan Laghari, Thesis Title: Stream Processing over the Cloud, Oct. 2015
Graduated MSc students
- You Wu, Thesis Title: Fault-tolerant Stream Processing in Actor Based Programming Frameworks, Aug 2018.
- Martin Wolf (co-supervised with Fabrizio Montesi), Thesis Title: Replicating Workflow-Based Services, Jun 2016.
- Ioannis Koutavas, Thesis Title: Parallel Skyline Processing using MapReduce, Sept 2015.
- Philip Pontoppidan Thyssen, Thesis Title: Scalable Fault Tolerance Schemes for Distributed Data Stream Processing Systems, Jun 2014.
- Kasper Grud Skat Madsen, Thesis Title: Scalable Data Stream Processing. Dec 2012.
- Jonas Haustad, Thesis Title: Model-Based Dissemination of Dynamic Data. Sept 2011.
- Jacob Aae Mikkelsen, Thesis Title: Efficient Complex Event Processing over Data Streams. Feb 2010. (co-supervised with Kim Skak Larsen)
Completed Visiting Students:
- Wang Zhou, PhD student, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China (Jan 2019 - Dec 2019)
- Buwen Wu, PhD Student, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China (Nov 2013 - May 2015)
- Lei Shi, PhD Student, National University of Singapore (Nov 2011 - Jul 2012)
- Boliang Feng, MSc student, Renmin University of China (Jul 2011 - Oct 2011)
- Caiyun Yao, MSc student, Renmin University of China (Jul 2011 - Oct 2011)
- Yu Cao, PhD Student, National University of Singapore (Jul 2009 - Aug 2009)