- Open PhD position in efficient monitoring of event-based systems for security and privacy violations (Deadline June 30). Click here for more information and to apply.
- See our report about EDBT/ICDT 2020 posted on Blog@CACM.
- Appointed as Professor of Large-Scale Data Management Systems.
- New project funded by Independent Research Fund Denmark: “PAPRiCaS: Programming technology foundations for Accountability, Privacy-by-design & Robustness in Context-aware Systems”. A PhD position will be available. Please contact me for more details if you are interested.
- PhD and Postdoc Positions are available within the new project “Consistent and Efficient Event-Driven Architecture” funded by Independent Research Fund Denmark. Please contact me for more details if you are interested.
- EDBT/ICDT 2020 will be held in Copenhagen, 30th March-2nd April, 2020.
- Serves as the Head of Studies of the MSc in Computer Science from April 2019.
Yongluan Zhou is professor in the Department of Computer Science(DIKU) at the University of Copenhagen. He is co-leading the Data Management Systems Lab (DMS Lab). He serves as the Head of Studies of the MSc in Computer Science. Before joining UCPH, he had been Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and postdoc at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). He obtained his PhD in Computer Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS). His research interests span database systems and distributed systems. His recent research focuses on scalable event-driven systems and graph data processing. He has published over 60 peer-reviewed research articles in international journals and conference proceedings. He is currently a member of the EDBT Executive Board. He has been Local Arrangement Co-Chair of VLDB 2021, General Co-Chair of EDBT/ICDT 2020, and PC Vice-Chair of IEEE BigData 2019. He has also served on the Program Committees of various other international conferences, including SIGMOD, VLDB, ICDE, CIKM, and SSDBM.
Recent Professional Services
- Member of the EDBT Executive Board (2020 – present)
Conference Organization Committee
Conference/Workshop Program Committee
- ICDE 2021
- SIGMOD 2020 (demo track)
- CIKM 2020
- SSDBM 2020
- DASFAAA 2020
- MDM 2020
- SIGMOD 2019
- DASFAAA 2019
- MDM 2019
- IEEE BigData Congress 2019
- ICDE 2018 (demo track & industry and applications track)
- OPODIS 2018
- SSDBM 2018
- DASFAA 2018
- MDM 2018
- IEEE BigData 2018
- IEEE BigData Congress 2018
- ADC 2018